Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today's post is happy news on a personal front.

I'm happy welcome my wife, Mrs. Bernsley, to blogging. You might think that it would make me uncomfortable to have my wife blogging right along side me, but so far things have been o.k. We have very different styles. My blog includes in depth analysis of the latest ins and out and goings on in the Beltway scene, from in depth policy analysis to some light hearted gossip just to lighten the mood, while Mrs. Bernsley's is more whine-centric.

Just so you know honey, blogging isn't for everyone. It takes a lot of thought, a lot of hard work, and a fair amount of having gone to college.

That being said, the blogosphere is definitely the free market of ideas where everyone can and should be able to have their ideas heard. It is truly democratizing what was once a monopoly in the media. We should all be so lucky as to live on this planet on this glorious day...Now!!

3 comments:

Joey Bernsley said...

I have a weblog too dad! Dad! Dad??!! Can I have a eggo waffle for dinner?

Ulysses S. Bernsley said...

Son,

This weblogging is all well and good, but I saw an ad on the Valupak coupons envelope about the Bloomingdales Executive Training program. I'd hate to see you limit yourself to working from home like a common female.

Mrs. Bernsely said...

I love you all.